What you can do:
- Spread the word on Facebook and Social Media. Share your personal stories and photos of how KISS has benefited you! To help us get the word out, be sure to use the hashtags #SaveKISSTheatre.
- Join our Facebook group "Save KISS Children's Theatre" and share your thoughts and stories there. We'll use that site to keep you up-to-date on the news of this situation.
- Please donate! We need funds to be able to move to a new home and retrofit it into a theatre. Every donation helps! Here are our current fundraisers:
© 2014, KISS Theatre Company. All rights reserved.
We need your help!
Please join our cause to Save KISS Theatre. Our nonprofit performing arts organization is beloved by the children of the Wyoming Valley. It enriches the lives of young people ages 4-17 through the arts of theatre, music and dance. We need to let the PREIT management company know how much our community values and needs KISS Theatre.
On Thursday, March 7, 2014, KISS Theatre Company received a letter from the management company of the Wyoming Valley Mall (PREIT), giving us 90 days notice to vacate our theatre home. It is our understanding they intend to replace us with a restaurant. We have been an excellent tenant and are always on time with our rent. PREIT touts on their own website that KISS Theatre brings over 150,000 visitors to the mall each year.
Do you shop on Amazon? Perfect!
Amazon has a charity website (that is an exact copy of their regular one) where they donate .5% of your purchase price to the charity of your choice. It is so easy to do.
2. Search for KISS Theatre in the search box. Select our name from the list of charities.
3. Shop! You will donate .5% of your purchases to us. Thank you!
Click on the bunny to place an order!
For the entire month of April, Kim Dornheim will donate to us ALL of her Gold Canyon commissions for orders placed on her KISS page. WOW!
Jennifer's Magical World Vacations,
a full service travel agency, will donate 5% of any vacation booked to the Kiss Theatre!
Please contact me for quotes!!
or call 570 237-7208.
Saturday, April 26th
and Sunday, April 27th
at Odyssey Fitness!
$5.00 Donations (for SAVE KISS CHILDRENS THEATRE) will be accepted from all members & non members! Cycling, Zumba and Kids Zumba classes will be available, too!
Call us @ 570-826-2661 for details!
is proud to host singer/songwriter
for two benefit shows for
KISS Theatre on June 1, 2014
in the University 's Henry Student Center Ballroom.
A family show at 1:00 PM features hits from the kids' CD "The Hero in You".
Tickets are $10 for adults
and $8 for children.
The evening show is geared for adults, and features fan favorites and songs from the upcoming CD, "Chasing Beauty".
Tickets are $18 in advance
and $20 at the door.